Anyone wishing to become a member of RIC must:
- Be a professing Christian (Believing in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord)
- Agree with our Statement of Faith
- Affirm our Church Covenant (See Below)
- Be residents or legal visitors of Morocco who intend to live here for at least one year
- Meet with a pastor to discuss membership
Having been led, as we believe, by the Holy Spirit of God, to receive the Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, we do most solemnly and joyfully enter into covenant with one another, as one body in Christ.
With the Holy Spirit as our Guide, we propose to walk together in Christian love, to watch over one another in brotherly love, to remember each other in prayer, to aid each other in sickness and distress, to cultivate Christian sympathy in feeling and courtesy in speech, to be slow to take offense but always ready to be reconciled.
We further commit ourselves to the ministry of Rabat International Church; to sustain worship, discipline and doctrines; to contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of its ministry and to obey the “Great Commission of our Lord.”